Industra Construction Corp is seeking an experienced Superintendent to add to our team with responsibility for coordinating mid to large-scale projects.
Permanent, full-time (40 hours per week); $38.00 per hour. Benefits include life insurance, dental and vision care, paid time off, company events and company car.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Mail resume to:
Industra Construction Corp.
17665 66A Avenue, Suite 501
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).
Under the direction of the Site Superintendent, complete various carpentry and general labour requirements, including (but not limited to):
• Complete projects safely on time and on budget
• Manage on-site construction plan including schedule and logistics
• Coordinate and organize all sub trade and on-site activity
• Supervise and mentor site personnel
• Strong knowledge of construction disciplines, cost control, scheduling and safety regulations
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Strong coordination and organizational skills
• Strong problem solving ability and follow through
• Framing and Backing
• Hardware Installation
• 3 to 5 years of previous related construction experience;
• Trade certificate is an asset;
• Previous experience working in a healthcare environment is an asset
• Certified Level 1 Occupational First Aid (CDC can facilitate if needed);
• Proven ability to follow instruction;
• Ability to add value to projects
• Organised, Reliable and Punctual
• Legally able to work in Canada;
• Valid drivers license and reliable vehicle;
• English language ability is required.