Retail Store Supervisor (NOC 6211)
Location3109 5 Ave NE, Calgary, AB T2A 6C9, Calgary, AB| Alberta
Kim Chau Deli Ltd. (formerly known as Viet Sub Express Ltd.) is looking for a full-time permanent Retail Store Supervisor to join our busy team in northeast of Calgary.
Job Title: Retail Store Supervisor (NOC 6211)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (30-40 hours per week), Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, To be determined
Hourly Wage: $20.00
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: 3109 5 Ave NE, Calgary, AB T2A 6C9
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage the overall customer service and operational functions, including sales,
· Cashiering merchandising and inside the store.
· Authorize payment transactions and return of merchandise.
· Sort and shelve incoming goods.
· Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
· Sell merchandise to customers
· Delegate workloads to staff workers
· Supervise and co-ordinate work schedules and work activities of staff.
· Prepare day by day reports of products and other sales.
· Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
· Ensure pricing is correct.
· Open and close the store by performing duties, such as opening and closing tills, unlocking and securing the store.
· Assist in recruiting/ hiring and training of new staff.
· Resolve any issues (i.e. Customer complaints, Shortage of stock)
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
· Secondary (high) school diploma
· Several (at least 2-3) years of retail experience
· Supervisory experience in a related field (merchandizing, retailing, customer service, etc.)
· Good understanding/familiarity with Asian groceries/products
· Ability to build a good relationship with customers and/or vendors
· Effective interpersonal skills; client focus
· Team player – organized, flexible, positive, reliable, and motivated
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and would like to join and grow with us, we encourage you to send us a Cover Letter and Resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.