Retail Store Supervisor For 1421552 Alberta Ltd. o/a Nomads & Nomads Station
Location4603 Lakeshore Drive, Sylvan Lake, Alberta, T4S 1C3, Sylvan Lake, AB| Alberta
Company: 1421552 Alberta Ltd. o/a Nomads & Nomads Station
Business information: We are a retail store providing the highest quality gear in wakeboarding, snowboarding, skateboarding, and more, for those who love sports.
Address: 4603 Lakeshore Drive, Sylvan Lake,
Alberta, T4S 1C3
Work Location: Same as above and 4301 47 Ave, Sylvan Lake, Alberta T4S 1K9
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
· Authorize payments by cheque
· Authorize return of merchandise
· Sell merchandise
· Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers (sales staff and cashiers)
· Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff and monitor and report on performance
· Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints, requests and supply shortages
· Organize and maintain inventory
· Order merchandise
· Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness
· May perform key holding and managerial duties if required, such as opening and closing the store, managing escalated complaints, developing and implementing marketing strategies, and signing for deliveries.
-Education: Completion of high school.
-Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in a retail environment as a retail salesperson or sales clerk, cashier, telemarketer, door-to-door salesperson or rental agent is required.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Standing for extended periods, Attention to detail.
-Personal suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Accurate, Effective interpersonal skills, Client focus, Team player, Reliability.
Salary: $18 to $20 per hour, 40 Hours per week.
Benefits: Employees receive a 30% discount on our products and stores.
This position will require working 8-hour shifts between
9:30 AM to 9:00 PM in winter time and between 9:30 AM to 10:00 PM during summer.
2 days off per week provided on a rotational basis. Flexibility on schedule is
Apply by e-mail to:
Apply by mail to: 4603 Lakeshore Drive, Sylvan Lake, Alberta, T4S 1C3