Takoyaki Enterprises Inc. is seeking a Head Cook to join the team.
Full-time, permanent; $22.00 per hour; 30-40 hours per week. Plus extended health and dental benefits, and bonus depending on sales performance.
Standard 6-8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 10:00am and 10:30pm as required.
Shifts may be scheduled at either location, as needed:
Shiro Japanese Restaurant
3096 Cambie Street,
181 E 16th Avenue
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Or mail resume to one of the locations mentioned above.
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).
- Coordinating and overseeing kitchen staff and cooks in managing the preparation of meals;
- Ensuring all meals leaving the kitchen are consistent in presentation and quality;
- Menu/cost/portion planning; creating daily or weekly special menus;
- Assign training duties to various kitchen staff for newly hired employees, and monitor training progress.
- Secondary school completion preferred;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a commercial cook;
- Formal training in culinary arts is an asset;
- Japanese language ability is an asset;
- English language ability required.