Capital World Tours is seeking a Travel Consultant at their Whitehorse, Yukon operations.
Permanent, full-time; $17.50 per hour; 40 hours per week.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
OR mail resume to:
Unit 2 - 201 Main Street,
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e. either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).
- Suggest suitable travel, transportation, and accommodation options that best suits clients’ needs;
- Plan and organize vacation travel for groups and individual clients;
- Book tickets, reserve accommodation, organize rental transportation;
- Inform clients and provide useful travel material such as guides, maps and event programs;
- Offer and promote various services and offerings;
- Build and maintain relationships with clients;
- Deal with customer queries and complaints;
- Prepare promotional materials and displays;
- Provide travel tips regarding tourist attractions, foreign currency, customs, languages and travel safety.
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- Must have completed a college program in hospitality management or related field OR at least 1 year of experience in tourism industry;
- Chinese language ability is an asset;
- English language ability is required.