Location9924 River Road, Delta, BC| British Columbia
AMJ Campbell Van Lines is looking for a hard working, experienced, full-time, permanent (40 hr) Crew Supervisor.
Grow your career as part of a rapidly growing company with
plenty of opportunity.
Take responsibility work in a fast-paced dynamic environment where you are trusted to make important decisions and lead your team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage, assign and review the work of workers involved in the following duties: Loading, unloading, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products, coordinating production work; dispatching crews; scheduling crews and jobs
· Handling all of the paperwork.
· Taking responsibility for the product being handled/ installed.
· Communicating with the client, listening to the customer’s requests and making changes to the move plan as things change.
· Supervise 2-40 workers, update the workers to any hazards or unsafe work conditions
· Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policy.
· Providing to the Project Manager detailed Daily Production Reports.Flexible hours and weekends as needed
· High school diploma
· 1+ of experience as a supervisor role is preferred
· Strong interpersonal & leadership skills
· $25.96 per/hr
· 2 weeks vacation
Work Location: 9924 River Road,Delta ,BC, V4G 1B5, Canada
Pls send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org