Construction Labourer For Pro-King Construction Ltd.
Location42222 Yale Road W., Chilliwack, BC, V2R 4J4, Chilliwack, BC| British Columbia
Company: Pro-King Construction Ltd.
Business Information: Pro-King Construction Ltd. is a commercial and construction business. We are specialists in new construction and renovations.
Business Location: 42222 Yale Road W., Chilliwack, BC, V2R 4J4
Work Location: 42222 Yale Road W., Chilliwack, BC, V2R 4J4 and various locations throughout Alberta (except by the Wood Buffalo – Cold Lake Region), British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, and Saskatchewan.
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades
• Assist heavy equipment operators
• Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
• Assist in demolishing and taking down buildings, equipment and furniture
• Clean and pile salvaged materials
• Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
• Direct traffic at or near construction sites
• Read and interpret blueprints
• Assist skilled tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction activities
• Drive to suppliers and pick up materials and aggregates
• Unload of trucks
• Assist in site clean-up
-Education: Not required
-Experience is an asset
-Construction machinery and equipment knowledge is an asset
-Driver’s license is required
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: repetitive tasks, very physically demanding, combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling, standing for extended periods of time, tight deadlines, handling heavy loads, overtime required.
-Personal suitability: willing to travel regularly, flexibility, reliability, able to work on its own as well as part of a team.
-Worksite environment: fast-paced environment, outdoors, dusty, cold/refrigerated, dangerous
-Weight handling: Up to 45kg (100 lbs.)
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00 hourly, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate; Disability insurance, dental insurance, extended medical insurance are provided after 3 months’ probation; accommodation provided at a discounted rate, room and board (accommodation provided if during a trip the worker needs to stay away from home plus living out allowance of $50 dollars per day). Travel reimbursement of 45 cents per km travelled if employees are able to use their own car OR reimbursement of the fuel when using the company’s car.
Important Information: Work schedule: from Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 3 pm. Shifts may vary according to the business needs, flexibility in schedule is required. Weekend work might be required. Overtime may be required. 30 hours per week minimum is guaranteed during winter months.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 42222 Yale Road W., Chilliwack, BC, V2R 4J4