Roofer For Jay Patry Enterprises LLC.
Location692 McKay St., Kingston, ON K7M7G2, Kingston, ON| Ontario
Company: Jay Patry Enterprises LLC.
Business information: Real estate development, construction, rental and property management
Business Address: 692 McKay St., Kingston, ON K7M7G2
Work Location: Various locations throughout Kingston, Ottawa and London. Different construction / building sites.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
• Install sheet metal flashings
• Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
• Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
• Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
• Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
• Instruct apprentices
• Supervise other workers
• Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
• Estimate costs and materials
• Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have at least 2 years of experience, then a post-secondary education certificate OR completion of a two-to three-year apprenticeship program is required.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Handling heavy loads, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Repetitive tasks, Hand-eye co-ordination
- Work Site Environment: Dusty, Noisy, at heights, outdoors
- Personal suitability: Dependability, Team player, Reliability
- Weight handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Salary: $23.00 to $24.00 per hour, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate. Also, transportation from one work location to another will be provided.
-This position will require working Monday to Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM with 60 minutes of unpaid lunch and two 15-minute unpaid breaks
-The worker will rotate in different construction/building sites throughout London, Ottawa and Kingston.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 692 McKay St., Kingston, ON K7M 7G2