Location3419 12 St NE #1, Calgary, AB| Alberta
CCA Logistics is looking for a logistics supervisor to help our company grow bigger and better.
Qualified applicants are expected to perform the following duties:
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics procedure of the company
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Monitor inventories and order materials, equipment and supplies
- Train, supervise workers in duties and policies and conduct performance review
- Ensure smooth operation of the logistics flow
- Set staff work schedules
- Address customers' complaints or concerns and provide suitable customer service
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers
Qualified applicants will be offered a full-time permanent position with salary of $25.00 hourly for 32 hours per week.
Only one vacancy, interested applicants please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Qualified applicants are expected to have:
- completed secondary school
- 3 to 5 years of related work experience in position supervised
- ability to supervise 1 to 2 people
- excellent team work ability