Location1004 Broad Street, Victoria, BC| British Columbia
At Gold Hair Lounge & Blowout Bar we understand the care and attention needed from start to finish for each of our services. We look forward to your appointment just as much as you, and will ensure that you leave our salon feeling like gold. We are currently looking for a permanent and full-time hairstylist.
Education, Skills and Experiences:
- Completion of secondary school
- Several years of experience as a hairstylist is required
- Completion of a two- or three-year hairstyling apprenticeship program or completion of a college or other program in hairstyling combined with on-the-job training is STRONG ASSET.
English communication skills
$15.00/hour, 4% vacation pay, Extended medical and dental (Great West Life) offered after 3 months’ probation period.
Work Location: 1004 Broad St., Victoria, BC V8W 1Z9
Please send your resume by E-mail: email@example.com
(Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Suggest hair style compatible with client's physical features or determine style from client's instructions and preferences
- Create hairstyle for customers by cutting, trimming, curling, perming and dyeing;
- Analyze hair and scalp condition and provide care treatments;
- Apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair
- Analyze hair and scalp condition and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair
- Various regular salon works such as including but not limited to an answering phone, booking an appointment, greeting customers, cleaning floor;
- Train or supervise other hairstylists, hairstylist apprentices and helpers.