Farm Equipment Operator
LocationSE 25-2-11 W2, Torquay, SK| Saskatchewan
Seven (7) full time, seasonal full-time
Term position for 8 months from 01 April 2020 to 30 November 2020
Accommodation may be arranged by
employer at employee’s request.
Employer will provide assistance with transportation as required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· A minimum of 7 months of related farm duty experience is required. This includes knowledge of operating farm equipment and duties related to crop production: seed, spray, fertilize harvest.
· Must be able to communicate in English
· No formal completion of secondary school is required.
· Class 5 driver’s licence is required, and Class 1A licence or CDL Commercial Driver’s Licence, while not required, will be considered an asset.
· Drug testing is required.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply by 15 March 2020, mail or email with resume and cover letter
MAILING: PO Box 172. Torquay, SK., S0C 2L0
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Operate farm equipment and machinery. Successfully carry out farm duties during seeding, spraying, and harvesting of grain. General farm duties including preparing fields and cleaning facilities. Clean, maintain and basic repairs of agricultural machinery. Must be willing to work long hours during peak times of seeding and harvest.