Bottling Line Worker
Location494306 Grey County Road 2, Feversham, ON| Ontario
Business Name: Ice River Springs Water Co. Inc.
Language of Work: Basic English
Terms of Employment: Full time, Permanent, continental shifts (36-44 hours per week)
Location of work: 494306 Grey County Road 2, Feversham, Ontario NOC 1C0
Benefits package offered: Monthly bonuses based on achievement of productivity targets, Medical/Dental Coverage, Life Insurance.
HOW TO APPLY
Please mention FFIS in your application when applying for this job.
Ice River Springs is an equal opportunity employer. Students, youth, visible minorities, indigenous people and newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply. Please let Ice River Springs know if you require accommodation during the hiring and selection process and we will work with you to make appropriate arrangements. If you identify as First Nations you are encouraged to apple.
Telephone: (519) 925-2929 ext 263
Mailing address: 485387 30 Sideroad, Shelburne Ontario L9V 3N5
Operate various equipment and machinery
· Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials throughout plant and warehouse manually, or with powered equipment
· Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
· Accurate recording of production data
· Perform other laboring and elemental activities
· Maintain clean and safe work environment and equipment
· Record production information and complete reports
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Dependability and team player
· Previous experience in the manufacturing/processing industry would be an asset
· Must be able to function in a fast paced environment
· Ability to do repetitive work and attention to detail
· Ability to follow plant policies and guidelines
· Effective interpersonal skills
· Positive attitude is a must
· Ability to work under pressure
· Physically demanding job, must have the ability to stand for extended periods, be able to crouch, bend and kneel, and must be capable of lifting 50LBS
· Able to work flexible hours, night and day shifts, overtime and weekends as required
Work site environment:
Seasonally high temperatures and humidity levels.