• Supervises employees engaged in serving food in hospital, nursing home, school, or similar institutions, and in maintaining cleanliness of food service areas and equipment: Trains workers in performance of duties.
• Assigns and coordinates work of employees to promote efficiency of operations.
• Supervises serving of meals.
• Inspects kitchen and dining areas and kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met.
• Keeps records, such as amount and cost of meals served and hours worked by employees.
• Requisitions and inspects foodstuffs, supplies, and equipment to maintain stock levels and ensure standards of quality are met.
• Prepares work schedules and evaluates work performance of employees.
• May direct preparation of foods and beverages.
Work Setting: Restaurant
How to Apply: By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 20299-56 Avenue, Langley BC V3A 3Y6