Katsu San is seeking a Food Service Supervisor to join their team.
Permanent, Full-time, 6-8 hours per day; 30-40 hours per week; $18.50 per/hour. Bonus based on Sales Performance.
Standard shift for this position could be scheduled anytime between 10am and 1am as required.
How to apply
Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to
Or mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
#110-6011 No.1 Road
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent
resident or citizen of Canada).
- Opening and closing the restaurant, as needed;
- Attend management meetings for new menu and promotional items;
- Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers;
- Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
- Provide on-the-job training for new Food & Beverage Servers;
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage, estimate and submit requests for new ingredients
and supplies for restaurant operation;
- Ensure that food and service meet sanitation, health and quality control standards.
- Secondary school completion preferred;
- Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or
related field OR at least 1-2 years of experience in food preparation or service;
- Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
- Japanese language ability is an asset;
- English language ability is required.