Floor Plan Inc. has immediate opening for experienced Tilesetter to work in various locations in the city of Edmonton. We are looking to hire one (1) Tilesetter for full time permanent dayshift. The candidate’s duties include:
• Laying and setting tiles to create decorative wall, mural and floor designs.
• Cutting and fitting tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting tools.
• Preparing, measuring and marking surfaces to be covered.
• Mixing, applying and spreading cement, glue or other adhesives using hand tools.
• Aligning and straightening tiles using levels and squares.
• Applying plaster between tiles and removing excess plaster.
• Cutting, polishing and installing marble and granite.
• Removing and replacing cracked or damaged tiles.
Education: No diploma required
? At least 3 years of experience required.
? A keen eye for details and result-driven approach.
Number of vacancies: 1
Location of employment: various location in the city of Edmonton.
Compensation: $25.00 per hour.
Available Benefits: Not provided.
Language of work: English
Please apply: By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org