• Schedule and confirm appointments,
• Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages,
• Answer electronic enquiries,
• Compile data, statistics and other information,
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory,
• Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents,
• Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information,
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
• Train and guide new employees, update old employees with new procedures and guidelines.
How to apply
Box 888-101-1001 W. Broadway